Radial Shockwave Therapy
High-energy impulses activate and speed up healing processes in a totally natural way.
Originally used for the surgery free disintegration of kidney stones, shock wave therapy has developed into an efficient treatment for orthopaedic problems. Shock waves, which are actually mechanical pressure waves, are a widely used technique for the treatment of diseases of muscles, tendons
and tendon attachment sites.
Treatment objectives and the desired positive results:
- Pain reduction
- Elimination of the cause of pain
- Positive impact on muscle tone
- Stimulation of cell metabolism
- Improvement in the function of tissue structures
- Activation of regeneration processes
What conditions can Radial Shockwave Therapy help?
- Tennis Elbow – Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow
- Shoulder Pain – Painful limitation of shoulder movement
- Golfer’s Elbow – Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow
- Burtis Trochanterica – Painful periostitis of the hip
- Patella Tip Syndrome – Inflammation of the point of attachment of the patellar ligament
- Shin Splints – Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
- Achilles Tendonitis – Painful irritation of the Achilles tendon
- Painful Heel / Plantar Fasciitis – Painful, mostly chronic inflammation of the heel