Radial Shockwave Therapy
High-energy impulses activate and speed up healing processes in a totally natural way.
Originally used for the surgery free disintegration of kidney stones, shock wave therapy has developed into an efficient treatment for orthopaedic problems. Shock waves, which are actually mechanical pressure waves, are a widely used technique for the treatment of diseases of muscles, tendons
and tendon attachment sites.
Treatment objectives and the desired positive results:
- Pain reduction
- Elimination of the cause of pain
- Positive impact on muscle tone
- Stimulation of cell metabolism
- Improvement in the function of tissue structures
- Activation of regeneration processes
What conditions can Radial Shockwave Therapy help?
- Tennis elbow
- Shoulder pain
- Heel pain
- Trigger and pain points
- Osteoarthritis of the thumb joint
- Achilles tendon problems